Friday 31 May 2013

What pregnancy does to your tattoo

A common question I've received since getting pregnant and giving birth is: "What has it done to your tattoo?! I bet it stretched it, didn't it?"

No.  But what it did do was add some beautiful character by displaying stretch marks throughout my guitar.  I suppose it could be worse. They say a tattoo is really only ruined after the second or third child.  My future children will owe me big time.

Here's a short timeline of what my poor, poor tattoo has been through through-out the past year. I guess when I take a better look at it, it has stretched a little bit.  But it still looks great.  It just looks a little... Bass-y now.  That's all.




Yes, I am shamefully still wearing maternity shorts.

Mamma-out.

No comments:

Post a Comment